• External sides and top in AISI 304 18/10 stainless steel thickness 0.6 mm.
• Door in AISI 304 18/10 stainless steel thickness 0.8 mm.
• Cavity with rounded corners, fully made in AISI 304 18/10 stainless steel.
• Cavity with central drain for discharge of washing water.
• High-density polyurethane insulation (about 42 kg/m3), thickness 60 mm, without HCFC.
• Heating element in the door frame.
• Ergonomic handle on the complete door length and magnetic gaskets on the 4 sides of the door.
• Patented humidity injection system.
• Stainless steel AISI 304 18/10 trayholder, configurable for using 1/1 GN or 600 x 400 trays.
• “L” shaped stainless steel AISI 304 18/10 guides, removable and adjustable in height every 15 mm.
• Heated core probe, with 4 measuring point.
• Indirect blowing electronic fans, efficient but gentle on food.
• Hermetic compressor
• R404A refrigerant.
• High performance evaporators, with multiple gas injection points.
• Copper-aluminium evaporator with cataphoresis anticorrosion treatment.
• High performance copper-aluminium condenser.
• Patented hot gas defrosting system for the evaporator.
• Automatic system evaporating the frost melded off the evaporator, without using electricity
CONTROLS AND SAFETY DEVICES:
• 7’’ touch capacitive IPS high resolution display on the door, very user friendly.
• Quick connection for shower, standard
• Automatic defrosting cycles, standard
• Water loading solenoid, standard
• Circuit breaker for compressor protection.
• Internal fan stop by micro switch when door is opened.
• My recipes
• Needle probe heating
• Hot gas defrost
• Continuous cycle
• Heated core probe
• USB connection for Upload and Download.
• Side runners
• 60 Hz Version
• Version with remote unit
• Water condensed cooling system
• Revolving caster with brake kit
• Hand shower
• Removable steriliser
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE:
• Manual cleaning with external hand shower (optional)
LCD 7” Touch Screen
7” colour screen (LCD - TFT - IPS) that is high definition and capacitive
with “Touch Screen” functions. All the processes can be displayed with
specific icons for each type of food, meats, fish, pastry, etc.
The work process starts by touching the icon.
Blast Chilling +90 / +3°C
• It rapidly brings the product core temperature
to +3°C, reduces natural product evaporation
maintaining its humidity and preventing bacterial
proliferation after cooking.
• Blast Chilling function lets you plan dishes in
advance, increase productivity, keep flavour, colour,
fragrance and weight unaltered and eliminate the
risk of intoxication and waste.
• All the organoleptic properties are kept in tact due to
perfect air and temperature control in the chamber.
Shock Freezing +90 / -18°C
• It rapidly brings the product core temperature to
-18°C, keeping product structure and consistency
• Deep Freezing allows you to purchase products at
their peak of freshness, maturity and availability on
the market and preserve all their properties in tact.
• Thanks to a -40°C controlled air flow, the qualities of
a fresh product can be preserved in time.
• To control and determine product thawing means
keeping the organoleptic properties in tact and
optimising stock, avoiding useless waste.
• Thawing occurs in maximum food safety conditions,
by the slow reabsorption of the micro-crystallised
water in food.
• The ideal cycle for products to be served raw or
cold, like fish or bakery products, since it does not
damage the molecular structure.
• “Just in time” production flexibility is the best way to
optimise resources, manage time and meet demand
• Direct or programmed leavening can be selected:
you prepare, leave to rise, block leavening and
decide baking phase programming.
• All this will an accurate control of humidity to always
achieve perfect results.
Slow Cooking and Holding
• Temperature control and keeping it within set values
allows for preparations that safeguard not only the
flavour and taste, but moistness and softness for
extremely satisfying results.
• This function is very easy to use and perfect to
keep food warm during service, helping to improve
preparation and organisation.
• This cycle can also be used in baking to melt
chocolate or candy fruit.
||Blast freezer with 6 functions including slowcooking
||9 X GN 1/1
||STAINLESS STEEL / BLACK
|Package Dimension (H x W x D) cm
||85 x 88 x 147,5
|Product Dimension (H x W x D) cm
||79 x 82 x 132,5
|Cut-Out Dimension (H x W x D) cm
|Net Weight (Kg)
|Gross Weight (Kg)
||7" Display Control Panel
|Freezer Cooling System
|Max Power Absorbed/Ampere
|Voltage / Frequency
||1N-AC 230V - 50 Hz
||+90 / -18°C
|Smell Absorbing Filter
|Ice Cube/Crush Ice
||7" Display Control Panel
|Number of Shelves
|Fridge Shelf Type
|Open Door Acoustic Signal
|Electric Shock Protection
*Specification subject to change without prior notice
No other color in this product
This product has never been reviewed