- As the only manufacturer of a full line of American-made cast iron cookware, Lodge boasts a quality that has been unmatched for over a century.
- Home cooks love Lodge for the even heating and natural, easy-release finish.
- Outdoor enthusiasts love the versatility and durability.
- Everyone loves the value found in cookware that performs for generations.
- At Lodge, we don’t just make cast iron; we make heirlooms that gather loved ones around the table.
Made in USA
Our story begins in 1877 when Joseph Lodge moved to South Pittsburg, Tennessee. As a fifth-generation, family-owned company, our founder's legacy of quality cookware and innovation continues to this day.
Brutally tough for decades of cooking
Making cast iron cookware is just plain cool! We pour a mix of molten iron and steel into sand molds to create solid, durable pieces of cookware that will last for generations.
For all your stove types
At home in the oven, on the stove, on the grill, or over the campfire
|Gross Weight (Kg)
|Net Weight (Kg)
|Product Dimension (H x W X D) Cm
|42,5 X 1,6 X 24,1
|Package Dimension (H x W X D) Cm
|47,5 X 6,6 X 29,1
|Composite Thick Bottom
|Non Stick Coating
|Glass Cover Material
*Specification subject to change without prior notice
No other color in this product
This product has never been reviewed